Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 8th Annual General Meeting of CAMELFORD LEISURE CENTRE LIMITED (‘CLC’) will be held on Wednesday 25th November 2020 on Zoom. Please register on Clubright using the link provided at the end of this notice and you will be emailed with the link to Zoom for this meeting.
Chairperson: Jonathan Holt
1 Apologies for absence.
2 Minutes of the 7th Annual General Meeting held on 20 November 2019.
3 Centre Managers’ Report
4 Financial Report and Accounts for the period 1 August 2019 to 31 July 2020
5 Chairman’s report
6 Report on the results of the Community Consultation
7 To resolve not to appoint an Auditor.
8 Application of profits.
9 To elect the Board of Directors.
DATED: 12 NOVEMBER 2020
By order of the Board:
CAMELFORD LEISURE CENTRE LIMITED
There will be an opportunity after the formal business for members to raise any other questions or concerns and to discuss the future of the centre.
LINK TO CLUBRIGHT
You will need to scroll across to the relevant week
EXPLANATORY NOTES ON THE AGENDA
• The draft Accounts and the draft minutes of the 2019 AGM will be available to view on the website: www.camelfordleisurecentre.co.uk and at the CLC ahead of the meeting.
• The existing elected Directors shall stand down in accordance with Article 56 of the RULES.
• All Directors are eligible for re-election:
- Matthew Dyson
- Peter Hamilton-Toohey
- Jonathan Holt
- Edward Jones
- Guy Keenan
- Patrick Lucas
- Geoff Matthews
- Aly Moody
- Robert Rush
- Julia Wilkings
- Ben Attfield
**New Directors are invited to apply to the Board and we invite nominations by completing the Director Nominee Form obtainable from the Centre
Only Members may serve on the Board of Directors.
- Only registered Members have the right to attend and speak at the Annual General Meeting.
- You are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- The Chairman will be appointed by the Board of Directors.
- At the beginning of the meeting the current Chairperson, Jonathan Holt, will read the notice convening the meeting, relay apologies for absence and will confirm that a quorum of Members is present. A quorum is 3 Members present in person.
- The Chairperson will also ask for the agreement of the Members present to the minutes of the 7th Annual General Meeting of CAMELFORD LEISURE CENTRE LIMITED held on 20 November 2019 being taken as read and agreed. The minutes of the 6th Annual General Meeting are available for inspection on the Camelford Leisure Centre website. The Articles of Association are similarly available and will also be sent on request to any Member.
- When voting for or against resolutions put to the meeting, Members will be asked to vote on Zoom.
- Every Member present in person or by proxy at the Annual General Meeting has one vote.